Coltsfoot Close, Coton Meadows, Rugby

2 Bedroom House - Terraced - £88,200 - Sold

Key Features

  • 49% Shared Ownership
  • Lounge
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Cloakroom
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
  • Rear Garden
  • Off Road Parking
  • No Chain

Property Details

Crowhurst Gale Estate Agents are pleased to present this 49% shared ownership property in the sought after area of Coton Meadows. In brief the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, inner lobby and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits: Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. To view please call Crowhurst Gale 01788 522266.


Foregarden with paved path leading to door and timber pedestrian to side gate giving access to the rear garden. Storm porch with door into:

Entrance Hall

Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Door into:

Lounge (3.71m x 3.10m)

Two Upvc double glazed windows one to front and one to the side aspect. T.V & telephone point. Radiator, door into:

Kitchen/Diner (4.31m x 3.09m)

Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect. A range of eye and base level units with work top surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Fitted four ring gas hob with extractor over and electric fan assisted oven below. Space and plumbing for dishwasher & washing machine. Space for fridge/freer. Radiator. Door to large understairs storage cupboard. Door to:

Inner Lobby

Obscured double glazed door onto rear garden. Radiator. Door to:


Low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator.

First Floor Landing

Access to loft space. Radiator. Doors to:

Bedroom One (4.21m x 3.03m)

Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. Door to fitted wardrobe.

Bedroom Two (4.20m x 2.94)

Two Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Door to fitted wardrobe/cupboard.

Bathroom (1.99m x 1.99m)

Upvc obscure double glazed window to side aspect. A part tiled suite comprising: panelled bath with mains shower fitted over. Low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Electric shave point, extractor fan. Radiator.

Rear Garden

Enclosed rear garden with side timber pedestrian gate giving access to frontage. Laid to lawn with patio area. Outside tap. Rear gate giving access to parking area.


This property comes with two allocated parking spaces.

Agents Notes

This property is being sold on a shared ownership basis. You will own a 49% share and the other 51% is owned by Bromford Homes
There is rent and ground rent payable for the remaining share of £227.08 Per Month.
Full market value £180,000
You will need to be approved by Help to Buy & Bromford and have your reference number when viewing.

Market Appraisal

If you are considering selling your property, we would be delighted to give you a free no obligation market appraisal. Our experience, knowledge and marketing with local and internet advertising will get your property seen and stand out from the crowd. Please contact us to arrange your property appraisal.

Mortgage Services

Crowhurst Gale Mortgage and Financial Services Ltd can offer professional mortgage advice and will help to find the right product that will suit your budget and needs from virtually the whole of the mortgage market.

Conveyancing Services

Our solicitors work on a no sale, no fee basis. They work longer hours than the conventional solicitor and are available weekends. Please contact us for more information on our conveyancing services.

Local Authority

Rugby Borough Council

Tax Band

Tax Band: C



Directions For Sat Nav

Directions For Sat Nav: CV23 0FE


By appointment only through Crowhurst Gale Estate Agents 01788 522266