Coltsfoot Close, Coton Meadows, Rugby

2 Bedroom House - End Terrace - £73,800 - Sold

Key Features

  • 41% Shared OwnerShip
  • Lounge
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Cloakroom
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
  • End Of Terrace
  • Rear Garden
  • Off Road Parking

Property Details

Crowhurst Gale Estate Agents are pleased to present this 41% shared ownership property in the sought after area of Coton Meadows. In brief the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, inner lobby and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits: Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. To view please call Crowhurst Gale 01788 522266.


Foregarden laid to lawn with off road parking for two vehicles to the side. Timber pedestrian gate giving access to the rear garden. Storm porch with door into:

Entrance Hall

Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Door into:

Lounge (3.70m x 3.10m)

Two Upvc double glazed windows one to front and one to the side aspect. T.V & telephone point. Radiator, door into:

Kitchen/Diner (4.39m x 3.08m)

Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect. A range of eye and base level units with work top surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Fitted four ring gas hob with extractor over and electric fan assisted oven below. Fitted dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freer. Radiator. Door to large understairs storage cupboard. Door to:

Inner Lobby

Obscured double glazed door onto rear garden. Radiator. Door to:


Low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator.

First Floor Landing

Access to loft space. Radiator. Doors to:

Bedroom One (4.19m x 3.13m)

Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. Door to fitted wardrobe.

Bedroom Two (4.19m max x 2.95m)

Two Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Door to fitted wardrobe/cupboard.

Bathroom (1.99m x 1.98m)

Upvc obscure double glazed window to side aspect. A part tiled suite comprising: panelled bath with mains shower fitted over. Low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Electric shave point, extractor fan. Radiator.

Rear Garden

Enclosed rear garden with side timber pedestrian gate giving access to frontage. Laid to lawn with patio area. Garden Shed, outside tap.

Agents Notes

This property is being sold on a shared ownership basis. You will own a 41% share and the other 59% is owned by Bromford
There is rent payable for the remaining share of £240.80 Per Month.
Full market value £180,000
You will need to be approved by help to buy & Bromford homes and have your reference number when viewing

Local Authority

Rugby Borough Council

Tax Band

Tax Band:



Directions For Sat Nav

Directions For Sat Nav: CV23 0FE


By appointment only through Crowhurst Gale Estate Agents 01788 522266